- Interest Bearing Primary Checking
- Unlimited Secondary Accounts
- Unlimited Debit Card usage with no ATM fees
- Overdraft Protection Lines of Credit
- Premium Pricing on Money Market and CDs for Excess Funds
Online and Mobile Banking
- Bill Pay with e-Bill
- E-statements available for loan and deposit accounts
- Mobile Banking App with Touch ID plus Mobile Deposit
- Ability to set notification alerts
- Card Protection to manage card availability and/or reactivation for a lost of stolen debit card
- Account Aggregation through Mint.com
Additional Benefits of Banking with INSBANK
Identity Theft Coverage
Identity fraud is one of the fastest growing crimes in the country today. INSBANK offers this additional protection to you as an account holder which will provide reimbursement coverage and identity fraud resolution services should you ever become a victim of identity fraud.
Ready to Make the Change to INSBANK?
Click the link below to access our switch kit information sheet.
* With your ATM/DEBIT Card, youíll gain access to the entire Plus network of automated teller machines to make cash withdrawals, balance inquires and transfers 24 hours a day, seven days a week. In addition, your INSBANK DEBIT Card lets you make quick purchases anywhere VISA® is accepted Ė without the hassle of writing a paper check.
Use any major ATM network, and we will reimburse you for the operator imposed fee. INSBANK will charge a nominal fee (see Fee Schedule per ATM transaction over five per month. We give you the convenience of a Worldwide Network without the additional fees from the ATM operator.
To report a Lost/Stolen ATM/DEBIT Card during business hours, please call INSBANK at 615-515-BANK (2265) or toll-free at 866-866-2265. After business hours, please call 866-546-8273.